WE ARE YOUR CHILD’S MEDICAL HOME
A medical home seeks to improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of care while responding to each patient’s unique needs and preferences. It is not a place, but a process for building and maintaining a collaborative relationship between your child and our pediatric care team.
Our full professional time is dedicated to the care of children and adolescents allowing us to focus on the latest research and changes in pediatric medicine. Some of the many benefits of having an on-going established relationship with our providers include:
- Our well child checkups evaluate the physical, social and developmental needs of your child.
- All visits are part of your child’s permanent medical record ensuring continuity of care.
- Our providers have the expertise and experience to detect patterns which may point to underlying health conditions
- We have 24/7 on call access to our providers and/or authorized nursing team.
- Our staff and clinical personnel are focused on recognizing and working with the needs of children and adolescents.
- Our pediatricians are board certified and our nurse practitioners are specifically trained and certified in pediatrics.
- Immediate access to a face-to-face second opinion from our pediatrician(s)
- Our pediatric care team knows the health history of your child and will work with you to develop a care plan when needed.
- We offer care coordination with Cincinnati’s Children’s Hospital and specialists.
- We are closely associated with pediatric specialists which allows for physician to physician consultations.
Did you know?
- Same day acute sick appointments are available
- Sports, camp and school forms can be filled out for 12 months following a well child check-up
- Well child check-ups can be done year round
- Most health insurance plans pay for one well child check-up per year