WE ARE YOUR CHILD’S MEDICAL HOME
A medical home seeks to improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of care while responding to each patient’s unique needs and preferences. It is not a place, but a process for building and maintaining a collaborative relationship between your child and our pediatric care team.
Our full professional time is dedicated to the care of children and adolescents allowing us to focus on the latest research and changes in pediatric medicine. Some of the many benefits of having an on-going established relationship with our providers include:
- Our well child checkups evaluate the physical, social and developmental needs of your child.
- All visits are part of your child’s permanent medical record ensuring continuity of care.
- Our providers have the expertise and experience to detect patterns which may point to underlying health conditions.
- We have 24/7 on call access to our providers and/or authorized nursing team.
- Our staff and clinical personnel are focused on recognizing and working with the needs of children and adolescents.
- Our pediatricians are board certified and our nurse practitioners are specifically trained and certified in pediatrics.
- We offer care coordination with Cincinnati’s Children’s Hospital and specialists.
- Our pediatric care team knows the health history of your child and will work with you to develop a care plan when needed.
- We are closely associated with pediatric specialists which allows for physician to physician consultations.
- Our office provides newborn care, well child checks, immunizations, and sports physicals. We also provide behavioral health, acute and chronic care.
Did you know?
- Well child check-ups can be done year round.
- Sports, camp and school forms can be filled out for 12 months following a well child check-up.
- We offer same day appointments
- Most health insurance plans pay for one well child check-up per year.
- We offer expectant parent appointments. This is an excellent opportunity to get to know us before your baby is born.
- We have a resource page with helpful links and documents on a variety of topics.