Note: files on this page may open in a new window
- New patient packet– please bring completed forms to the first visit
- Change of address form
- 2018 Asthma Form – should be filled out at yearly for all asthma patients
- HIPAA Policy
- Medical Records Release Form
Sports and School Forms
The Vanderbilt Parent and Teacher Assessment Forms must be filled out and mailed to our office prior to an appointment to discuss if you child may have ADHD. The Vanderbilt Parent and Teacher Followup forms must be filled out and mailed to our office for any patient diagnosed with ADHD prior to a well check or an ADHD check. The followup forms should be filled out at least yearly for any patient who has been diagnosed with ADHD
- Vanderbilt Parent Initial Assessment Form
- Vanderbilt Teacher Initial Assesment Form
- Vanderbilt Teacher Followup Form
- Vanderbilt Parent Followup Form
ADHD Treatment Contract
Medications used for the treatment of ADHD are classified as stimulants and are tightly controlled by state and federal law and we are required to check state registers to assess frequency of medication refills and prescribers for ADHD medication. Your understanding and cooperation with the guidelines in this treatment contract are required for your child to receive medication for the treatment of their ADHD the Northern Kentucky Pediatric Group (NKYPG).
The Scared forms have a questionnaire for both the parent(s) and child to complete.